jueves, 3 de octubre de 2013

Dempsey

Hello boys and girls,
I am Dempsey and I am your new language assistant for this school year.
                                                

I LOVE to dance and so I’m really excited to learn some salsa and flamenco in whilst I’m in Spain.
In my spare time I also like to sing and act so I hope we can create some brilliant performances together. Another hobby of mine is keeping fit and healthy so I like to go on runs, but I also love eating chocolate!



I am from Hull, which is a city in Yorkshire, England.
Yorkshire is a county in the north east of England.

Here is my city on a map of the United Kingdom.



I am 21 years old and have a cat called Colin, but he is still living in England with my parents :





Thank you for having me in your school and I’ll see you in class!

1 comentario: